[Paparazzi-devel] Antenna Tracker

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Antenna Tracker
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:31:11 -0700

Poine,

  Could you shed some light on the antenna tracking system to me, its progress and how group members may join you in its use?  If this is addressed somewhere simply ignore me and quietly point at where this has been documented.  I may be doing a PCB run here in a week or two; dual layer for another commercial product I have designed.

Cheers,
Matthew Currie (dc3aes)