[Paparazzi-devel] IR Sensing problem

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] IR Sensing problem
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:26:46 -0600

I have been working on getting my ir sensors working and i have a two axis ir sitting flat on the top of my plane a one axis pointing at the sky and gnd... I have the roll working properly and have the ir sensor messages numbers change on all three variables. I have also tested with a multimeter and the voltages do change when i put my finger in front. I have the two axis at a 45 degree angle as well. I am thinking i have an error in my airframe file but am not sure. I have the ir's hooked up to adc_0 1 and 2. I am including my airframe file as maybe u can see my error.