[Paparazzi-devel] FMA IR Sensor Resistor Swap

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] FMA IR Sensor Resistor Swap
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:23:01 -0700

Group,

  Could someone give me very specific instructions on the FMA IR Gain resistor changes?  I have taken high resolution photographs of the FMA IR board: http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/wiki/index.php/Sensors#FMA_Direct_CoPilot_Sensor_Head and I would like to lay these questions to rest once and for all for both myself and newcomers.  I will add annotations directly to the photo and document this on the Wiki.

  There is also talk about gain amounts, e.g. 2000:1 stock FMA vs. 660:1 for the Paparazzi project.  This too could be documented to explain the "why" as well as the "how".

  Thanks.

Regards,
Matthew Currie (dc3aes)