[Paparazzi-devel] USB device not found

From: alistair labrooy
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] USB device not found
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:20:53 +0100

Hey guys,

I've got a problem when uploading my AIRCRAFT files in a make [AIRCRAFT] load. The error that pops up is that USB device not detected.

I have run a test using lusb and it detects a USB connection and I have installed the Bootloader and that was successful.

My question is is why is the USB port not being detected when attempting to flash the autopilot onto the board.

Do you have to install the UART channels first? Or have they already been installed?

Thanks
AListair