Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CMOS interfacing to TTL

From: Widyawardana Adiprawita
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CMOS interfacing to TTL
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 21:35:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Matthew Currie,

Actually I'm also having problems with XTend modem. I
have the old version (ordinary pcb version) and I
connect it directly to dsPIC UART (I'm implementing
paparazzi like autopilot in dsPIC) and having no
problem. But when I buy the recent australian version
(gold pcb version), it can not work when I connect it
directly to dsPIC.

Does this mean the old one is having 5v IO and the new
one is 3.3v IO ?

Thank's

-doni-