[Paparazzi-devel] journalist with inquiry

From: Christopher Mims
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] journalist with inquiry
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:46:16 -0400

Hi Folks,

I'm brand new to this list... my name is Christopher, and I'm the acting tech editor for the website of Scientific American. I'm currently working on a story about the Minimal UAV project ( http://diydrones.com/ ) and about open-source UAV projects in general. Would any of you on this list be amenable to being interviewed for this story? You can respond to me directly if you like, at the e-mail address below.

Thanks,

Christopher

Christopher Mims

Scientific American