[Paparazzi-devel] GoogleMaps Auto - How to restart?

From: John Koches
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GoogleMaps Auto - How to restart?
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 16:04:08 -0400

I have been working most of the day on new flight plans and making good
progress.  At some point I started seeing Google Map auto fill start acting
up...not filling in all of the background as I would widen my view.  Now it has
stopped all together.  Do you have any suggestions on how I might get this
running again without a complete install?

Thanks,

jkk