Re: [Paparazzi-devel] BitScope USB Oscilloscope

From: gwen hastings
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] BitScope USB Oscilloscope
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:56:34 -0700

Hi Dave and Matt,
that was the final deal closer.. I am ordering a bitscope(ie the cheapest pocket model) in the morning.. already too tired..

   thanx for that bit of frankness dave..
   gwen
ps. matt I run MAC for everything and I DONT use ibooks they are a piece of S****

Dave Hylands wrote:
Hi Gwen,

ps for the previous critiquer I would like to pose a question, what do
you know in the price range that does better and runs under linux or
unix or macos?(windows need not apply here..)

I haven't found anything else yet, which is why I still use my bitscope....

--
  "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
   after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."