[Paparazzi-devel] BL ESC

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] BL ESC
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:59:22 -0700

Group,

  Permission to play dumb here but I do not have a lot of time to examine code, etc.  I would like to get an explanation as to what type of ESC is required to operate with the Tiny13.  There was mention that it cannot be a type with auto arming or similar.  High quality ESCs available domestically in my area have two distinct product lines, one being half the price of the other yet same current ratings but lacking half the luxury features including "throttle mode" which sounds suspicious.

Regards,
Matthew Currie
Nanaimo, BC Canada