[Paparazzi-devel] FunJet Updates

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] FunJet Updates
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:58:10 -0700

Group,

I made an order from my favorite supplier one province tonight:

Castle Creations Phoenix 35 ESC (with fixed endpoints)
Castle Creations USB Link (to use above fixed endpoints)
Medusa Power Analyzer II (Wattmeter, up to 100A)
2x LiPower Lites 2100 mAh 18C 3S1P 11.1V
Berg Microstamp 4L & Crystal

I began painting the Funjet with "Pumpkin Orange" Krylon Fusion spray paint intended for plastics.  It looks pretty good, will accent the scheme with black and it should suit a research craft with high visibility.

I now need to select a motor, I have been tossing a lot of part numbers around but have yet to commit.  If anyone has a recommendation I would love to hear it.  Most experience online is biased towards extreme power and unlimited vertical performance.

Once I select a motor I will be airborne quickly :)

Cheers,
Matthew Currie