Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Error on the classix pinout diagram on the wiki!

From: gwen hastings
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Error on the classix pinout diagram on the wiki!
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:42:05 -0700

Hi alexis,
  so does this mean the current classix pc boards arent correct?
or that the schematic is incorrect?

     gwen
ps who is in your area and fascinated by the classix
Alexis Lussier Desbiens wrote:
Hey,

I am in the process of building a paparazzi classix board...
obviously, even if I am reading the wiki carefully, I will have a
bunch of questions! Hopefully my errors and observations will help
other too...

So first thing:
- The pinout diagram of the classix is wrong (or at least the pinout
of V0.99 doesn't match the schematic and the board that I have). The
FBW Serial connector has 8 pins and should include a reset line (like
the AP Serial connector)...

I would change that, but I suppose the owner of the picture can
probably do a better job at editing the original file!!

Cheers,

     Alexis