RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Battery and servo problems

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Battery and servo problems
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 03:36:44 -0700

It sounds to me like you are using the wrong configuration for the Tiny version you have.  What version of the Tiny are you using?  Take a look at the funjetmm.xml as a good setup for the Tiny 1.1,  at least I think its set up for a 1.1.  If its somethign different then look for an example airframe for those(0.9 and 0.99)  these boards are layed out differently and therefore have slightly different servo driving code.

Anton