Re: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] USB Flashing

From: Alexis Lussier Desbiens
Subject: Re: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] USB Flashing
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:01:02 -0400

That is interesting Anton...

I am now using the "make upload_bl PROC=AP" to program the AP chip on
my Classix. Referring to the file crt.S, it is using P0.03 pin which
is usually used for I2C_SDA. This suck as I was planning to use the
I2C bus... and now that pin need to be connected to ground for the
autopilot to boot... (and if there is a "random reset" during flight
it might not reboot the autopilot software but wait for the code to be
downloaded).

Furthermore I am not sure why, but I am getting the "Broken Pipe"
error message again using this pin...

Is there a version of the Classix PCB that has the P0.23 pin connected?

     Alexis