[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Project Help

From: Rui Costa
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Project Help
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:55:30 +0000

Hi, I'm from Portugal and I'm starting your Paparazzi project.

First, I don't know witch board is better for me. Can you help me in choose?
I will need an UAV (first tests will made in my twinstar II) capable of making autonomous mission flight, taking pictures, and sending video to the ground. I will want to have complete telemetry information (for exemple,  temperature of the video tx and motor, etc.). I will need a video tx capable of transmitting well at maximum range of 8 Km. I think that 1W tx will make the job.

So what do you think is better for me? Tiny or Classix?

I have one problem to resolve about the video tx frequency and data link frequency. I will use maxstream data modem in 2.4GHz band, so video is in the same 2.4GHz band. I'm in Europe. I need data link and video tx in different frequencies. Did you know a soluction to this problem?

Best regards to every one
Rui Costa
Azores Islands - Portugal