Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FBW and AP...

From: Alexis Lussier Desbiens
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FBW and AP...
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:50:19 -0700

Ok... I found that I have issue much sooner than that! I tried to
enable the "debug" mode on the FBW by adding the line <define
name="TELEMETRY_MODE_FBW" value="1"/> in my airframe file. But I think
I don't put it in the right section because it is not doing
anything...

Anyway, I added the PPM signal to the "default" mode and I only get
0,0,0,0,0... Can someone tell me which file I should look at to make
it work? Because right now... it doesn't seem to do much!

Thanks!

   Alexis