Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FBW and AP...

From: antoine . drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FBW and AP...
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:14:39 +0200

and by the way, I think the best way to check if your rc is beeing decoded
correctly is to look in the FBW_STATUS message for the rc_status field

from conf/messages.xml

  <message name="FBW_STATUS" ID="103">
    <field name="rc_status" type="uint8" values="OK|LOST|REALLY_LOST"/>
    <field name="mode" type="uint8" values="MANUAL|AUTO|FAILSAFE"/>
    <field name="vsupply" type="uint8" unit="decivolt"/>
  </message>

hth

Poine

Quoting address@hidden: