[Paparazzi-devel] Funjet

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Funjet
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:28:19 -0700

Group,

As I begin assembling a harness to test the Funjet this weekend, I ask that if anyone has a successful Funjet going that they pass forward either a photo or a description of component placement. I realize there will be some shuffling around but having a head start would be greatly appreciated.. Antoine, Martin? =)

As it stands now my 2100mAh battery is sitting up front and doesn't offer up much comfort around it. I will be placing a 2.4GHz XBee Pro, Tiny13, and IR sensors (no video at this time). I am using an outrunner mounted on the inside of the motor plate.

Regards,
Matthew Currie