Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GEO_INIT blocs

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GEO_INIT blocs
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:04:47 GMT

The AP does not restart in flight - if it does, you have much greater issues.  What can happen, however, is the operator can select the init block during flight, resetting all waypoints, altitudes, and home location.  It should be simple and likely wise to disallow the init block during flight with a clause checking the flight_time variable.

-- Simon Jobin <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

Question for those who are used to versatile.xml flight plan. I plan to use it on next test flight but there is something I want to verify before about init_geo bloc. What happen if  the ap restart in flight when the geo_ref is get with geo init bloc. I am scared that all the wp will be translated according to the geo_ref written in flight plan XML. Is there something planed to override this.

Simon Jobin (VAMUdeS)