[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 43, Issue 17

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 43, Issue 17
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:08:33 -0700

Matthew , Good to know. I may hold off on the crimper for now and continue to do solder type for now.

  I am maintaining a section in the Wiki right now with all of this
information including the new connectors.
<snip>
http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/wiki/index.php/ Other_Hardware#Molex_PicoBlade.E2.84.A2_1.25mm_. 28.049.22.29_Pitch_Connector_System
<snip>
Regards,
Matthew Currie

Group,
Has anyone,
seen this: http://openuav.astroplanes.com/index.php?pageid=1100 <-- seems a Classix Built for sale onine vendor? or this: http://www.procerusuav.com/productsKestrelAutopilot.php <--5,000.00 Tiny+++ ? Were any of these represented at MAV '07 (Kestrel or Classix from OpenUAV)? Is Kestrel related to Tiny?

They (IMU based) must be doing "filtering" of sorts. I see this completed sensor is in my price range: 5DF board (109.95 USD): http:// www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=741

For an aircraft like the funjet it seems to be the right size. Now for filtering...seems code exists in CVS right?

Trying to learn more I found this:
http://forum.sparkfun.com/viewtopic.php? t=6186&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 ... just go to the last page: 5 on the URL I gave above for Filtering and find the post by Wulffy.

Group, is there an update on the IMU code work? I see the code was updated very recently in CVS but no comments. I really would like to do my testing with IMU not IR. The IR sensor array is huge compared to the IMU setup.

I'd like to use that sparkfun.com 5DF board and the Tiny 1.3 I have built (just waiting on the cables).

I am trying to learn/catch up...every day/night google and read so I don't feel so ignorant with these discussions.

Any help with a pin-out for Tiny to that 5DF IMU would be for the ANALOG on the Tiny for something like the 5DF board above would be very much appreciated. Even a heads-up if Paparazzi can even work with such a board. Schematics: http://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/ Sensors/IMU-5DOF-Schematic.pdf

Best Regards,
David Conger