Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Paparazzi Tiny13 help

From: antoine . drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Paparazzi Tiny13 help
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 18:03:11 +0100

Hello

I confirm that the freeware version of eagle (4.16 on linux in my case) can
display and generate gerbers for 4 layers boards. You just cannot change the brd
and sch with the freeware version.

The makefile in the hw directory ( "make gerber" target) will generate a set of
gerbers suitable for "eurocircuits verified" specifications ( using
fab/eurocircuits.drl and fab/eurocircuits_verified_4l.dru files )

For the list of involved layers, I suggest you have a look at the makefile.

if you want to make panels ( big boards with several circuits on them ) I
suggest you have a look at what is in the panel directory.

On Linux, I use gerbv for a viewer (apt-get install gerbv for debian users)

hth

Poine