RE: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny version 1

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny version 1
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 10:30:24 -0700

The main difference between the Tiny 1.3 and the Tiny 2.1 is the amount of layers.  So if you took a 1.3 and made it 2 layers you would get something that looks a lot like the 2.1.  I suggest you either make a 4 layer board(eurocircuits does these), or use the 2.1.   Your logic seems to be missing some information