Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SRTM Option

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SRTM Option
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 22:18:36 +0200

The -srtm option has just been added to the gcs.

Devel details: the map of the GCS is handled by sw/lib/ocaml/mapCanvas.ml . A optional srtm parameter has been added to the "widget" class constructor of this module (line 621). This constructor is called from the main module, sw/ground_segment/cockpit/gcs.ml:384 and the options are parsed in the same file (line 368)

--Pascal

Daniel Morgan wrote:
I was wondering what the option is to make the srtm data load without clicking it in the nav menu of the gcs? I have asked a few but have had no luck finding it