Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Classic or Tiny v2.11?

From: Ørjan Pettersen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Classic or Tiny v2.11?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:54:44 +0200

Well, I guess I go for the Tiny then. Is it possible to connect two radio modems to it, since there is two UART connections? I'm doing some research on prioritying between different connections, and that require different types of modems connected at once.

That's why I was thinking of using Classix, since it have the Gumstix header.

Ørjan...

address@hidden wrote:
Hi Ørjan,

what Code do you want to run? The processor of the Tiny is bored most of
the time, there is plenty of processing power left. I would suggest to
use the Tiny, the Classix does need some fixes on the board...it was
never in high volume usage.

Martin

Am 21.07.2008 um  Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:
Sorry, it should be Classix, not Classic.

Orjanp...

Ørjan Pettersen wrote:
Hello!

Witch of the Autopilots is the best to start with? I suppose I need
Classix sooner or later since I have some additional payload code to
run.
But in order to get this flying, witch should I start with? Is it
easier to convert to the Classix when I have experience with the
Tiny
v2.11? Or should I just jump straight to the Classix if I need it?

Is there anyone offering a kit to the Classix? I have not found
anyone.
Orjanp...