[Paparazzi-devel] Idea for GCS

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Idea for GCS
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:47:58 -0600

After using the GCS to tune many airframes an idea came about.. The idea is can we somehow merge the current gcs tuning variables (pid gains and so on) with the flight plan configuration. This way the user doesn't have to write down all the values. If that is to much of a pain i was also thinking that maybe there could be a button that saves that current gcs config to a txt file or something. This feature would be helpful when tuning a plane because the user is constantly changing variables.. I was wondering if pascal might have a go at this if he thought it were viable?