RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Idea for GCS

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Idea for GCS
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:38:11 -0700

Ill buy him the second beer!

AJ

-------- Original Message --------
From: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, July 25, 2008 12:39 pm
To: address@hidden

Yes, this has been discussed several times before. Apparently it is not a simple task to have the GCS update values in the XML airframe file. And of course to do this properly, the GCS should also compare gains from newly booted aircraft with those in the XML file and present the user with a list of changed gains along with options to upload new gains, fly with old gains, or revert the xml file to whatever gains are compiled on the airframe.

I'll buy a beer for the guy who learns Ocaml and implements this stucture.
Easy-to-use, advanced features, flexible phone systems. Click here for more info.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3ohtaLbSm1EfTSwzTjfyvRJwRsBFmbJVczSpgpe7slHrEBnf/
Sorry i meant to say airframe config and not flight plan config