Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should we not?

From: cory barton
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should we not?
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 11:48:24 -0400

I ordered from them as well, but only some of the crimped wire. I am also waiting too long for my order, and am not getting a response from them now. I ordered everything else from PPZUAV, and they did a great job. I would not have ordered anything from halfbaked, but they are the only source I could find of the precrimped wire.