[Paparazzi-devel] crystal not working

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] crystal not working
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:37:02 +0200

Hello,

I am new to the list. I guess I should shortly introduce myself :

I am builiding a funjet with a paparazzi ap. I live near Geneva in Switzerland.

I just built a tiny 2.11 board. I could flash the bootloader with the isp using windows or linux.

So the isp seems to work fine. But when I plug it into my computer (windows xp) it says the device isn't working

properly. I then tried to compile and flash (isp) the exemple "switching led" succefully but it isn't working either.

I suspect that the crystal isn't properly soldered (it wasn't easy !) even though the scope doesn't show it clearly.

Would anyone of you have an .hex file that is known to work and that I could test on the board ?

Thanks a lot

Cédric M.