Re: [Paparazzi-devel] control of ground station

From: Aniket Aranake
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] control of ground station
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 01:46:16 -0400

Mitchel,

Thank you very much. This is exactly what I needed.

-Aniket

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Mitchel Humpherys <address@hidden> wrote:
Here ya go.  I must add that I'm still hacking away at this and it is far from being complete but at least you can see how to send messages over the ivybus from an external c program.  btw you look like you're dang close but I think the correct message to use to actually move the waypoint is MOVE_WAYPOINT.  Something like:
"gcs MOVE_WAYPOINT 1 2 xx.xxx xx.xxx xx.xxx" (See river_track.c:31).

--Mitchel