Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Waypoints?

From: Mitchel Humpherys
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Waypoints?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:43:03 -0600

I just built with 200 and 400 waypoints without a problem.  Check out xemacs macros.
From what I can tell in the code the waypoints are implemented with the ocaml List data structure so I imagine they're only limited by memory, but when I built with 400 waypoints I got this warning:
common_nav.c:67: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type

But the simulation seemed to run fine...

And, quoting yourself in this thread, "Instead of asking a stupid question the second you have an issue try to resolve it for a while."  :)
Just kidding Daniel Patrick.

PS in case anyone's curious I actually work 5 feet away from Dan every day so he knows I'm just joking with him and he's probably still going to give me candy today.  (Kidding about the second half of this email, not the first half.)