[Paparazzi-devel] Using the Paparazzi Boot-CD step by step

From: martinpi . public
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Using the Paparazzi Boot-CD step by step
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 00:07:20 +0200

To have a look on Paparazzi, I downloaded the boot-CD (Demo-CD).
Boot the CD, sit back, relax, enjoy the scenry? No.
Although I am familiar with Knoppix and with GTK applications, I found the
Paparazzi-Demo pretty frustrating and was about to give up before I even
started. Finally I found out what to do in which order to see at least
something moving on the screen.
Maybe someone finds the following steps useful and will not get frustrated.
Please correct me when I got something wrong (which is very possibly the case).

The topic is here;
http://rc-autopilot.de/smf/index.php/topic,74.0.html