[Paparazzi-devel] Circle Count?

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Circle Count?
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:03:21 -0600

I am trying to design a survey flight plan by hand but am having issues with the circle function to set up the next sweep.. I was talking to anton and he suggested using something like this to do a half circle       <circle radius="120" until="circle_count>0.5" wp="t5"/>   but it doesn't seem to be a usable function anymore... I am wondering if someone else knows how i can perform a half circle.

Also i do realize there is a survey function however I need more precision....