RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: GnomeDruid and Compile Airborne

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: GnomeDruid and Compile Airborne
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:20:32 -0700

Andre,
As far as support goes regarding your problems.  Currently only Debian and Ubuntu are supported as an OS to run paparazzi on.  Deviating from this really puts you on your own.  There is so much to this project that I would hate to keep the developers busy trying to please others with support for SuSe, Mandrake, and the like.  I would rather they focus on the code that flies the airplanes and allows us to do the missions we need.  Good luck with your search for a better XML light library.  I hope if you find somethign you will share it with the community.

AJ