Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to change the make file to avoid the use of I

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to change the make file to avoid the use of IR top?
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 18:39:55 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
Be careful though. You must get this DEFAULT_IR_CONTRAST to be set to the contrast for your flying conditions or the plane will not fly right. All code to help fly without a IR_TOP has been removed(Pascal please confirm).
I confirm.
The ir_top variable can be included in a setting file, to be able to set it from the ground station. So the procedure, before launch, would be to - measure the contrast, for example along the longitudinal axis putting the A/C nose down (and reading the value in the Messages window)
- set this value to the ir_top variable (from the GCS)

--Pascal

AJ