[Paparazzi-devel] Groundstation says: "float_of_string"

From: Steffen S .
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Groundstation says: "float_of_string"
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 16:02:25 +0200

Hi @all,

I installed paparazzi-bin on a fresh ubuntu 8.04 following these instructions:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/index.php/Installation

It worked fine until I started Paparazzi Center the first time.
I choose a plane (MJ5), pressed "clean", pressed "build" (no errors, one
warning) and pressed "execute"(ausführen).
The GCS shows an empty window and the center says:

Run '/usr/share/paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/cockpit/gcs '
Run '/usr/share/paparazzi/sw/ground_segment/tmtc/server -n'
Run '/usr/share/paparazzi/sw/simulator/launchsitl -a MJ5 -boot -norc'
/home/me/paparazzi/var/MJ5/sim/simsitl
Fatal error: exception Failure("float_of_string")

Any idea what's wrong?

Thank you n advance,
    Steffen
MSN Video: Coole Beats und krasse Actionen! Kostenlos anschauen!
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=de-de