RE: [Paparazzi-devel] New GPS module from sparkfun

From: Steffen S .
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] New GPS module from sparkfun
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 07:19:49 +0200

Hi!

I found this and wanted to share it with you guys:
Someone on another forum (www.mikrokopter.de) found out, that the LEA5H has problems with constant datarates, when receiving more than 8 satellites
(already turned off all extra stuff). He says the LEA4 chip performs much better and gives a constant update rate all the time.

Link to his Post(German):
http://forum.mikrokopter.de/topic-post75750.html#post75750

Cheers,
   Steffen