[Paparazzi-devel] 1 questions: color picker, saving waypoints

From: martinpi . public
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] 1 questions: color picker, saving waypoints
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 21:02:11 +0200

Hello everyone,

I am making progress.
I installed the Paparazzi source package and now I got Google map tiles for our
R/C flying field.
I had a question about a build error, but just before clicking the send button,
I had the idea of updating the sources and trying again, and I was able to
build.

1st question:
***************
When I try to change the GUI color in the paparazzi Center,  I get
In callback for signal clicked, uncaught exception: Gdk.Error("color_parse")
The only color it lets me chose is white, and now the GUI color of MJ5 is
white.
Doesn't look bad, but
how do I change it manually (i.e. by editing some xml file)?

2nd question:
I can move waypoints around in the simulator, the plane reacts correctly.
How can I save them to the flight plan (other than editing the flight plan
manually) ?

Thanks for your help,
Greetings from Vienna, Austria
Martin