[Paparazzi-devel] GCS cleaning up

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS cleaning up
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 18:39:16 +0530 (IST)

Hi guys,

I was wondering, with all the neat buttons on the strip, the strip gets large and requires scrolling to get access to custom buttons to activate blocks. Scrolling temporarily hides details like battery voltage, and other valuable data. Is there any way where buttons can be arranged properly? Instead of having them all next to one another, can I have buttons distributed over multiple lines, i.e. multiple rows of buttons?

-Thanks,
Uttam
http://www.microbrushless.com