Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: CAM_MODE in flightplan missing in DTD

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: CAM_MODE in flightplan missing in DTD
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:34:44 +0200

Todd Sandercock wrote:
There seems to be a problem with the sim, not the cam code. I found this in one of the aircraft files:
ap.CFLAGS += -DCAM -DMOBILE_CAM -DPOINT_CAM -DPOINT_CAM_PITCH
ap.srcs += point.c cam.c
These flags and the extra C source file must also be defined for the sim target. Example in slicer1.xml airframe file:

sim.CFLAGS += -DCAM -DMOBILE_CAM -DPOINT_CAM -DPOINT_CAM_PITCH_ROLL
sim.srcs += cam.c point.c traffic_info.c

The cam_mode values are described in sw/airborne/cam.h

--Pascal

and something like this could be used in the flight plan i think:
<block name="Cam mode WP target">
    <set value="4" var="cam_mode"/>
</block>

I tried this and it compiled just fine for the ap target but it would not compile for the sim. I can't say if it works but its worth a try

Todd