[Paparazzi-devel] Boa problems when installing Paparazzi

From: cory barton
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Boa problems when installing Paparazzi
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:31:00 -0400

I have an apache server running on a machine I would like to install
Paparazzi on. Boa complains that port 80 is use and the paparazzi
install fails.

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of paparazzi-dev:
 paparazzi-dev depends on boa; however:
  Package boa is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing paparazzi-dev (--configure):

I located the /etc/boa/boa.conf file, and tried changing boa's port to
8080, and then retrying the install, but it doesn't work.

Thanks for the assistance,

Cory