Re: [Paparazzi-devel] tunnel upload problem

From: David Buzz Carlson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] tunnel upload problem
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:19:07 +0300

I guess I understood that the "configuration file" was the tunnel. So it comes down to the question of details, which we need more of. Rob, can you be more specific? Have you uploaded the tunnel? Have you walked through the first page of David's thread on rcgroups (http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851820) which goes into great detail of how to configure the GPS?

Buzz

Michel GORRAZ wrote:
Hi,

David : mmm, not sure putting the processor in programming will help to program...the GPS ! (please Rob don't do that :)

Rob : did you upload the tunnel program correctly in the Tiny before you try to setup the GPS ? (the title of your message confuse me)

@+
Michel