[Paparazzi-devel] math.h library

From: Brendan Chen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] math.h library
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:49:08 +1000

Hi all,

Firstly I would like to thank Gautier for the codes, I've taken the
fundamentals of your code and changed it a little bit with respect to what I
have learnt by just reading around other files, now it works perfect! Thank you!

Secondly I do have another question, in ap_downlink.h I am required to use
functions which are in the <math.h> library (the log() function). After adding
the 'log()' function in the code, I was able to compile successfully. I have
also tried to add and delete the include command '#include <math.h>' and it
seemed to be able to compile both ways! How could this be? And if I was able to
use the 'log()' command in the .h file and I was doing it wrong, how would I do
it instead?

Thanks
Brendan