Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Boa problems when installing Paparazzi

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Boa problems when installing Paparazzi
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:37:04 +0200

Fixed (the meschach package is called libmeschach in Gutsy). So (or from any graphical package manager)

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install paparazzi-dev

should work now

--Pascal

Jesper Kempe wrote:
Hi folks

Just thought I should add that this error with "meschach-dev" is stopping me too now from installing the paparazzi-dev package.
I have tried it on a freshly installed Ubuntu 7.10.

Is really interested in all ideas on how to fix it

//Jesper