Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny1.3 Interest

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny1.3 Interest
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:18:41 -0600

i am also interested in the tiny4

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 3:21 PM, David Conger <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Is there any interest in Assembled Tiny1.3?

I am getting a quote for having them FAB & Assembled. My expectation is the cost would be approx 285.00 each as it's a 4-layer PCB with 0402 components.

The larger the interest the less they will cost since I will have more made. Currently I'm going to have 25 made because I want to use a few for myself and offer the rest for sale. I'd like to compare side by side with the Tiny2.11 for noisy (i.e. poorly isolated wiring) airframes like mine.

Just email me address@hidden if interested.

I'm also wondering about the Tiny4 in CVS....any updates? I thought  I saw Anton inquire about it but didn't see a reply.

Regards,
David Conger