[Paparazzi-devel] R/C receiver problems

From: Jesper Kempe
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] R/C receiver problems
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:06:33 +0100

Hello

I am adding more and more stuff to my Tiny 2.11 and now it is time for the R/C Receiver.
Unfortunately I have run into some problems.

The connection is ok and I can see data in the PPM message and it changes values as I move the stick on the transmitter. But I cant get any action in reply to my changes on the transmitter. The Tiny does not change mode (can't get it to leave AUTO2) when I change the 3-state switch and I cant get any servos to move. Also the "Radio command status"-box always says NONE.

Probably it is a misconfiguration somewhere but I can not find it. I have studied the mailing list archives and the "Paparazzi, the RTF Autopilot" thread on RCgroups.com but I have not found that much at all about the R/C receiver. Does it usually work right of for people?

The receiver I use is an Hitec HFS-04MI. It has a 4017 chip. As I wrote, I can see the values change with the movement of the sticks so I guess that part of hardware config is ok.

I have attached my airframe and radio files. Are there any more files that needs to be changed?

If you see anything strange or faulty in my config files (perhaps not related to this) please let me know.

Regards

Jesper
Sweden