[Paparazzi-devel] Replay to serial port

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Replay to serial port
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:47:26 +0100

Hello,

Is there a way to output into the computer serial port the plane dowlink data recorded in the log file ?

I made an OSD (on screen display) board that is connected to the tiny serial port and I would like to debug it on the ground

(I would like to connect it to the computer instead of the tiny board and run the simulator).

Thanks for your help

Cedric

P.S.: if the option doesn't exit, would you know a tool that I could use to record serial data with time stamps and play it back later ?