[Paparazzi-devel] ppm filter

From: chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] ppm filter
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:34:22 +0200

Hi.
I done constructing a servo to ppm encoder for the paparazzi autopilot
(it is now in production phase) so we can use any type of receiver
and i am now trying to write a ppm dsp (sort of) filter.
I would like to know what Paparazzi tiny 2.11 (or twog) hardware i have in my disposal so if i am successful the filter can be incorporated in to the autopilot's software some day.
I only need a 16 bit timer but an 8 bit will do also and some ram space.
Also if anyone knows, it looks like the newer autopilot software can output a ppm signal from the serv_clk pin so it can be injected back to the mcu of the receiver.
I have a Multiplex 9 synth DS IPD receiver that i plan to convert.
To be more specific i can isolate the ppm signal from the mcu pin and inject the autopilot generated one so i can have IPD filtering for all the channels and of course use the receiver's servo pins.
Is this possible?
Thank you.
Chris