Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connecting the xsens IMU to the Tiny

From: Andre Devitt
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connecting the xsens IMU to the Tiny
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:52:35 -0500

        I can confirm that you can use the tiny211 internal GPS port with an
external IMU.

        I just grounded the GPS reset pin and use the header to connect to a
MIDG II INS and have not experienced any problems with the MIDG. I had
to write a driver for the MIDG, but I just based it on the code for the
internal GPS.

Andre