Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No throttle in AUTO2

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No throttle in AUTO2
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 12:29:48 +0100

Hi,

before clicking on launch, you have to go to the Takeoff block (in basic.xml and versatile.xml flight plans)

--Pascal

Mohit Mundhra wrote:
In the GCS it shows that the GPS got the 3D fix, then it shows Holding
Point, but when I switch it to AUTO2 and click on Launch the throttle
does not turn up. I am unable to get the throttle working in the AUTO2
mode. The Battery is ok, there is no warning regarding that. Can
someone help me out please.

Mohit Mundhra