[Paparazzi-devel] Uplink not working - Using XBee

From: Mohit Mundhra
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Uplink not working - Using XBee
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:48:37 +0530

I am using XBee pro modules for communication. While testing on ground
when they are connected to PC, they both are able to do Rx/tx with
each other using XCTU software. But when I am having one on the
airframe connected to Tiny 1.1 and other on ground connected to the
Paparazzi software, I am getting the data downlink from the airframe
to paparazzi software, but the commands sent from the ground are not
able to reach to the tiny board. For eg. I tried changing the
commanged altitude but it is not changing. When I reprogrammed it to
be used with Serial cable, it is doing the downlink and uplink both
with that.

Can anyone please help me get the uplink working with XBee. I am
unable to figure out which configuration I have to do for that. I have
already rechecked the wiring and confirmed that with its data sheet.

Mohit Mundhra