RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Import tax enquiry

From: Electro-Technik
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Import tax enquiry
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 10:10:53 -0000

Paul,

It is good to hear that there is interest in the Paparazzi project in the UK!

I have had received several orders from PPZUAZ, which have all been (accurately) described on the customs label as "model aircraft parts" on which I have not had to pay any import duty etc.   I also concur with Gareth R that PPZUAZ provide very good service, but delivery is frustratingly slow and erratic……..

I run a small electronics  company here in the UK, and if I can be of any help with the supply of components / modules / equipment etc. please let me know, initially via email - address@hidden

Do you know how big the Paparazzi Project "community" is in the UK?

Regards

Alan K.